Today is Sunday, meaning it’s smoothie day! This morning’s smoothie breakfast is carrot, apricot and strawberry and even Mini Terrorist is a huge fan!
Today’s smoothie recipe:
- 8 oz Odwalla carrot juice
- 8 oz Odwalla orange juice
- 2 really ripe small bananas
- 1 cup frozen apricot halves
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut shreds (even though they’re unsweetened, they still sweeten up a smoothie)
- 1 cup ice
Blend away and serve!
M.T. gulped his down with gusto, which always makes me feel like Super Mom. The kid refuses to eat anything other than Annie’s bunny crackers most days so any time I get him to eat fruits/veggies, I celebrate it.
P.S. Bloggers, check out the link-up below! If you have a smoothie recipe or want to write one on your blog, go ahead and link it up below!